Cape Henlopen Beach
Beach, Caribbean, Campground
- Have to get a year round pass for DE State parks! worth it for the parking and beaches are pretty good. Flies have been nasty last 2 visit
- Enjoyed strolling on the beach and viewing the Lighthouses
- Early in the morning they only have one lifeguard stand open. But you can set up farther down the beach and as the morning goes on they will open the other stands. Our favorite beach in Delaware.
- Its a beach if you dont like this you have no soul!
- Good waves, leave your smokes in the car!
- Get here early on weekends for a good spot! Or, if you're feeling athletic, walk far to the right with your cooler for some seclusion.
- $27 a yr for DE residents ...no meters to plug a lot less hassle
- Best beach on the East coast!
- Best beach on the Delaware coast!
- Great beach. Gets crowded though.
- The drive on beach is the best!
- Pay $4-$8 & you'll get the whole beach for yourself "literally".