Cape Cod Canal
60 Ed Moffitt Drive (Sandwich to Bourne)
Barnstable County, MA 02563
- Fishing spot when I'm there..
- Gorgeous Gorgeous
- Nice day today !!
- Always have a better view from the mainland side ;)
- Completely free of Somalian pirates. A bliss to sail through. Allah Akbar.
- Beware cycling cowboy.
- Beautiful <3
- Best place to catch starfish is underneath the Bourne Bridge!
- Rent bikes at sailworld and ride the canal path!
- great views aespecually at sunset
- Enjoy the ride...
- Little grey today. Not may whitecaps.
- On the cape side of the canal. Great to walk,bike or fish.
- Always a great place to walk the dog, bike and fish. Or whatever you want to do like hangout and watch the boats go by. The playground is great for the kids too.
- Many people spend their time here
- Find your pokemon from the comfort of your bike
- Winter early 2015
- Its a good bicycle ride but the best place to start would be from the buzzards bay parking lot. Easy, convenient and great parking.
- The train bridge is a great place to eat lunch!
- Great place to walk, ride a bike, picnic or just watch the boats go to and fro. Real Cape Codders know that you have to live on the other side of the canal to be a true Cape Codder..