Cap N' Cork Junior Market
Wine Shop, Liquor Store
1674 Hillhurst Ave (at Prospect Ave)
Los Angeles, CA 90027
- What a lovely place for a craft beer snob.
- This is the son of Capn Cork and was build across Prospect from the original location. The old store was done in a classic mid-century mod style. Some details can still be seen on the building.
- Excellent liquor selection, Cap N' Cork introduced me to Ballast Point and now I see it everywhere.
- Out of this World selection of beer!
- An alcoholics dream
- Wonderful selection of wines and beers. I've had great luck finding particular/rare bottles of wine here!
- Pinot noir from the russian river valley California, you can't go wrong!
- One of the best beer selections around.
- booze galore
- Best selection in Los Feliz.
- Excellent staff, selection, and prices.
- Ask if anyone there knows katie
- Easily the best selection of craft beer in the neighborhood. Beautifully displayed to boot.
- Please kneel and cross yourself before entering this beer cathedral. Enjoy.
- Great beer selection and an amazing spirits wall, too. Much better prices than many of the fancier Eastside liquor boutiques.
- My new favorite Cabernet and only $19.99! Rock!
- Local and international beers. Wide and strong selection.
- Too many beer selections; it makes my head hurt trying to figure out which one to try next!
- best beer selection on the eastside
- Great whiskey selection too!