Rock Club, Music Venue
- They make HORRIBLE drinks that are way overpriced.
- The glasses they serve drinks in has an olive juice taste. It permeates the cheap plastic glasses. BTW, the drinks are overpriced!
- The JAZZMATICS are coming on April 22!!
- Amazing acts come here but everything else is really shitty. Food is disgusting, service sucks and the place needs to be totally gutted and redone. Owner obviously doesn't take pride; skumlord
- Gross gross food! And you have to eat there if you have you want to sit
- Gotta love when "Guests" drop in to play Kenny Wayne Sheppard. This is some serious baby makin music!
- Community seating for dinner reservations. Food is average steakhouse. BUT if you don't have reservations you'll be standing for the show. Choose wisely.
- Just like other guy said. Eat at Wood Ranch, then come over for the show. The food at Canyon Club sucks!
- School of Rock!
- Fast Times on Thursdays is awesome!!!!!!
- Great venue, lots of space to dance. Drinks a bit expensive.
- Great place to watch a show but the food is So So. Steer clear of the chicken satay appetizer. Steaks are good though.
- I enjoyed Running With Sizzors.
- The food is ......You can fill in the blank
- Canyon residents, Agoura, Thousand Oaks are fortunate to have this venue in their back yard! So many great acts come here, Rock on!!!
- Bret Michaels live in concert tonight
- Say hi to security
- Great Band Cubensis Sept 3 had a good time
- Eric Johnson - WOW!
- Spazmatics on Thursday Nights!!! Call how to get on the list and don't pay to get in.