- I heart the tortilla chips.
- Don't leave this place without ordering the Roasted Artichoke Queso Dip.
- Grand Canyon margarita is the best!
- Great food !An amazing variety of chips with salsa! Try the cilantro chicken and the salmon! Both are real good !! Good ambience and service as well! I would definitely recommend this place !
- Great Limit 2 Margaritas. Great soups. Great Salmon Caesar Salad.
- The shrimp fajitas are great!
- The chips are great - different kinds (tortilla, apple? & some kind of wonton-ish version) with a sweet/salty spice mixture. Yum!
- Limit two margaritas are the best. The tortilla chips are amazing. Daily specials are always a good choice but my favorite is the combo enchiladas.
- CHIPS. And any frozen margarita.
- Awesome and original take on chips and salsa. The combo enchiladas are fantastic!
- Bison meatloaf was very good although portion sizes vary significantly from each other.
- Chili relleno was wonderful
- Skip this place!
- Best $4 Margaritas!
- Best chips
- The chips ate the bomb.
- Amanda Lehmuth is the best server!
- The "Limit - 2" margarita is worth the price. Great table side quac, too. Very busy, but staff was friendly and efficient.
- Get a margarita - you won't be sorry.
- Chips&salsa very good. Happy hour margarita ok at $3 but their top shelf marg w/grand mariner is DELICIOUS!!!!!! service can be spotty and slow. If you get carry out double check your order.