Dim Sum, Chinese
3159 Winton Rd S
Rochester, NY 14623
- Try the dim sum here on Sunday! It gets full so try to get there as early as possible.
- Order from the carts, steaming fresh, during weekend brunch. Frozen dimsum becomes a bit more chewy. Frozen cilantro loses its flavor. Go early or later to avoid waiting for a table.
- GoSunday Mornings, wait for Pork Buns.
- Best dim sum south of Toronto. Try the abalone.
- Fresh dim sum carts at lunch
- They moved to Canton House at 85 commerce dr.
- terrible chuongfun and fried squid. never take it. but it is better than syracuse dishes.
- if you want the rice noodle roll with shrimp inside, you have to order it from the waitstaff. it won't come on a cart.
- Have ordered sim sum for weekday lunch many times. Unless you really need the cart thing & the busy ambiance on the weekend...the only Chinese food in ROC worth ingesting.
- Not as many vegetarian choices as there used to be, but ask! They are usually willing to make something not on the menu. Beware the pungent fishy odor.