Mexican, Lounge, Burritos
Jeppesen Terminal, East Side, Level 6 (at DEN Airport)
Denver, CO 80249
- Avoid this place. Nachos were soggy chips w/ cheez whiz.
- Please heed my word, THIS PLACE SUCKS! Bad chips, bad queso, rice is instant, tortillas are bullshit
- Run. Run now! There are so many other restaurants. This place looks good, but isn't.
- Ask the staff to stop their laughing and personal talk
- Good place to get food before your flight.
- Great breakfast burrito! I had pork. Was great to eat green chili again.
- Food sucks. Our food was brought to us cold and and it didn't smell right
- I have had better food but the service was good.
- The taco salad is SO GOOD! Get all the dressings on the side so you can control portions (and sogginess)
- Why would anyone go here with Chef Jimmy's over on Concourse A?
- Good breakfast burritos
- Good chorizo breakfast burrito.
- Breakfast burrito is easily the best thing I've eaten in recent history! I left a pic!
- Breakfast burrito for breakfast and chicken burrito for lunch. Much better than taco bell located 3 doors down
- The chorizo breakfast burrito will make you crazy. Loco I tell you! 2 thumbs up
- Omg this is so bad. I paid 9$ for a bullshit salad and ended up throwing it out. Seriously go to burge king and save the money and the tummy ache
- I have never eaten dog food but I have a feeling it's better than Cantina's food. DO NOT order anything other than beer and chips. Trust me, this is for your own well being.
- Pure garbage. Great place to get food poisoning. Maybe rephrase to simple poisoning - probably doesn't qualfy as food.