- Huge portions. Spinach enchiladas and fish tacos super fresh and tasty.
- It is the best mexican food in town
- Not much. It's average at best. Dated decor and an uninspiring menu.
- Order the chicken mole! And sit out on the patio.
- Haciendo amigos!
- One of the best Mexican food in town :)
- Taco Salad with Shredded Chicken is A-MAZING! Cilantro lime dressing is to die for! Vegetarian options also got rave reviews! We eat here every time we're in Tahoe! Never had a bad meal!!
- They have Mr Pipp here! And really nice, personable staff. :).
- This place is great! Good service and salsa.
- Try the hotter salsas. "Nitro" is delicious and lives up to the hype.
- Try the hotter salsas. Nitro is delicious.
- Beef taco was not great.....tried the beef chimichanga and chicken enchilada from the combo plate and it was good. Great margaritas!
- Mt. Tallac Pale Ale beer is recommended.
- Salsa and corn chip is good. Steak Relleno Burrito is highly recommended. Top Sirloin Steak can not be missed.
- Disappointed tonight