490 Jamestown Ave
San Francisco, CA 94124
- Whos got it better than us? Nobody! Jim Harbaugh
- I'm a die-hard 49ers fan and can't think of a better place in the country to watch a football game! - Matt
- Opening in 1960, Candlestick Park is one of the NFL's older arenas. It has been home of the San Francisco 49ers since 1971 and on Aug. 29, 1966, the Beatles played their last-ever U.S. concert here.
- So excite when you were here.
- A joyous atmosphere for the Fans! :)
- don't park anywhere in the vicinity. you'll never get out.
- Dont leave Candlestick Park without trying the famous Gordon Biersch Garlic Fries (lower sec. 12 and 13, upper sec. 1 and 60). Wash em down with a locally brewed Anchor Steam Beer.
- SF Weeklys Best Of 2012 Winner Editorial Pick- Best 49er. Justin Smith. We could have chosen any number of standouts from the 49ers transcendent defense for this honor which is why a player...
- On January 10, 1982, Joe Montana threw a touchdown to Dwight Clark with 51 seconds left in the game, and beat the Dallas Cowboys in the NFC Championship game.
- "And no bricks in the back in candle stick,House of twin peaks, view panoramics" - San Quinn "San Francisco Anthem"
- Download the FREE 49ers Gameday Live Android/iPhone/Blackberry app. Connect to the "Gamedaylive" wifi network on your smartphone and launch the app. Enjoy the live camera angles, replays, stats, more!
- SF Weeklys Best Of 2012 Winner Editorial Pick- Best Use of Candy During a Professional Football Game: 49ers Fan Feeding Skittles to Larry Grant. Christmas Eve. The 49ers needed a win for a...
- A look back at "The Amazing Race": In season 16, brothers Dan and Jordan crossed the finish line first at Candlestick Park beating the cowboys to become the 1 million dollar winners!
- Home of 5 Super Bowls
- When exiting the stadium go NORTH to get SOUTH! I know it sounds crazy :)
- Use to go here a bunch when I was a kid but most recently went to the NY Giants @ SF 49ers NFC Championship Game in 2012. Best NFL game I have ever attended...Be an All American and stop by
- Home of the 5-Time World Champions, San Francisco 49ers and one of the Best Stadiums in the Country to watch a National Football League Game!! This is the Place to be on Sunday!!
- Competir e ter liberdade, para conquistar bons momentos!
- Scene from the movie, "The Fan" starring Robert Deniro as an obsessed fan
- Let's go Niners! Make sure to wear your 49ers gear!