Scenic Lookout, Park, Athletics & Sports
White River State Park & Canal Walk Cultural District (btwn 11th & Washington Sts)
Indianapolis, IN 46202
- Check out the great mural paintings along the canal
- Cosmo named it one of the best places to smooch your man. True story.
- Life is good, eating lunch on the canal
- Don't forget to bring crackers for the ducks and fish.
- Great place for a bike ride or a walk. Great place for a simple date.
- Amazing place for walking, running, and bike riding. Beautiful scenery and safe as well
- Take a walk along the 1.5 mile long Central Canal. Along the Canal Walk, check out some of the citys best contemporary architecture.
- You can rent a bike or 6 person bike-car n tour the beautiful canal
- great date night walk
- Be sure to visit the 9/11 memorial above the Canal opposite the Indiana History Center on West Ohio Street. Viewable by day and evening (uplift from recessed lights).
- A great place to watch the 4th of July fireworks
- Great little 2.5 mile loop!
- Beautiful! Great place to see the concerts on the canal :) Underneath the overpasses have beautiful paintings!
- Awesome place to run. Run the loop all the way around and it's just under 3 miles.
- Concerts on the canal during the summer are great to attend. They are family friendly and good for a date.
- Share ur lunch with Frenchy, the fry loving squirrel
- romantic! great for a moonlit summer night stroll.
- Grab an electric scooter and enjoy the views!
- It's Just A Gr8 Place 2 Walk & Take In The Scenery @Nite. I ALWAYS Take Time To Salute My Fallen USS Indianapolis & Medal Of Honor Comrades...Semper Fidelis = ALWAYS FAITHFUL (USMC, WMzRock!)
- Great views of the city from the Canal. Rent a bike or a paddle boat. This is one of my favorite family activities in Indy!