- Watching AA baseball at Canal Park has to be as close as you can get to seeing the old time greats like George Ruth, Cy Young and Ty Cobb play at League Park. This is where baseball truly lives.
- Family fun all summer long! :)
- Go on a Tuesday night and BOGO, buy 1 ticket get 1 free.
- The new Tiki Bar in right field has the best drinks and seats in the whole park! Ask for the #RubberDuckSpecial
- Get the 3 dog night! You won't be disappointed!
- Was here yesterday for the game and also for the military as it was appreciation night for them and my husband and family had a great time:)) it was awesome:)) thank you so much!!!
- There's an Ohio Brewing Co. stand!
- Also the home of Akron Baseball. GO ZIPS!
- $1 beers on Thursday's. Great little ball park.
- The gluten-free hot dogs are very good. It's awesome they have options!
- Spent $11 on a burger and Mike's. Not bad
- Affordable alternative to major league stadiums.
- Excellent fireworks after an excellent game! So much fun
- You can see the Polsky building from here!
- Come see our young talent before they get traded to the Yankees or Red Sox for a groundskeeper to be named later.
- dont forget to tip your suite servers!!!
- Dollar beer nights on Thursday! It's usually MGD but still a good deal.
- Thirsty Thursdays!
- Minor league baseball. Something happens every half-inning. Seats are close, Canal Park has one of the largest video boards in all of AA baseball. Good food choices including a veggie burger.
- Easy to get seats close to the action. Best food is a local cheesesteak kiosk.