Park, Historic Site, Skating Rink
- Campus Martius is from the Latin "Field of Mars" where the Roman heroes walked.
- In the heart of downtown Detroit, Campus Martius Park is a great place to see an outdoor concert in the summer or go ice-skating in the winter. Be sure to look for the Point of Origin marker!
- Go to the winter blast, ice skate and roast marshmallows.
- Nice place to hang out and have lunch in the spring/summer
- Had the best time with the fam here!! Love it!!
- Consider bringing your own cocoa, the food shop is $3. Although hot dogs reasonable at $2
- Take your lunch break here during summer and enjoy some chill music in the park
- Capture the beauty of downtown Detroit at Campus Martius Park! Skate until you can't feel your feet, then cross the street for great shopping, delicious food and much more!
- This plaza always has something going on. In the winter, its ice-skating; in summer, theres a fountain and outdoor movies and theater performances.
- Cold but gr8 fun night!
- Try the very berry French toast from Hudson cafe!
- Great place to take a break during lunch.
- Just to relax and get my walk on.
- Great place to bring a date. $10 to skate is pretty nice. The atmosphere is really romantic and afterward you can get coffee close by!
- Detroit's favorite park! Seasonal activities, live music, food and drink. Great people watching in the heart of the city.
- "Beach" in the summer, ice skating in the winter.
- Having a great time!
- Plentifulish parking all around the block.
- Skip the bathtub sized ice rink and head to Belle Isle for real outdoor skating on the frozen canals and ponds.
- Sailors and Soldiers monument.