92 Bridge St
Plattsburgh, NY 12901
- Great place for Sunday brunch. If you order a muffin, they'll grill it for you.
- Food was good besides not getting a few things in my omelette that I asked for in the build your own & still got charged for. Had to wait 20 minutes before they realized they didn't take our order
- Great corned beef hash. Grits so so.
- Best breakfast in upstate NY. People are super friendly. Tip Meagan well, she's the best.
- Low price and yummy food. Great fries.
- Best French toast in town. Yummy.
- If its not on the menu, don't be afraid to ask for what you want, the way you want it.
- Excellent food at a bargain! Homey!
- Excellent home cooking!! Great price and diner atmosphere!
- Breakfast specials, friendly service, nice homey feel, locals are friendly too