2937 Bristol St (at Baker St)
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- The parking... it sucks
- Try Taco Asylum
- Loved it some shops and variety of cafs in a unique way .. Definitely a must visit
- Get out, breathe it in, love the diversity - your mind will thank you
- There is free wifi here.
- Love this place with its unique vibes would come back everyday if i had the chance
- Check out the parking lot sayings!
- Check out the parking spaces with inspirational messages.
- Thanks for the recommendation Riley!
- Excellent food and great service
- Go to Old Vine Cafe for the yummiest food EVER!
- Zero parking for this hipster nirvana
- Little place full of creative eateries, fun!!!
- Nice small boutuqes and restaurants lovely atmosphere
- Love that place, all of it. Great vibe and well curated.
- Love this place except for the parking and the fucking imbeciles who drive around like they're too privileged to have any common courtesy
- Mesa! And Native Foods
- Check out the Old Vine Cafe. Great food, Great vibe and ambiance.
- This place is amazing, it has so many amazing shops and restaurants!!!
- Interesting themed eating and shopping.