Camino Real Mexican Restaurant
8650 Spicewood Springs Rd (Research Blvd)
Austin, TX 78759
- Absolutely love the good and of course their drinks. A Mexican martini is awesome
- Great texmex food. #33 is a great standby for all great tastes of texmex.
- Good breakfast, bad service.
- Try to avoid the table by the front door...brrrrrr
- Good restaurant
- Get the fajitas, they are fantastic !
- Josie (shorter hair) is the best waitress.
- The food is amazing...always get their margaritas and their breakfast tacos are a steal....try the migas with Bacon.
- Hell yes cilantro overload if you ask nicely
- Freshest Salsa around...
- BEST Mexican martinis in town!
- They close at 3pm on Sundays and Mondays.