Indie Movies, Movie Theater
288 S 2nd St
San Jose, CA 95113
- Midnight movies are an awesome, fun, and inexpensive alternative to the bars downtown.
- Go to Camera 3 and watch an independent movie!
- Show up early to get your Rocky Horror themed donuts and grab good seats!
- Rocky horror picture show with barely legal
- best place to see new anime movies outside of Fanime
- It's the last Camera standing after C12 & C7 closed down. I love the selection of arthouse & international films you won't find anywhere else unless you go to Palo Alto, SF, Oakland, or Berkeley.
- These guys show a bunch of indie films. If you're looking for limited release movies, this is the theatre for you. Psycho Donuts validates parking.
- Get a "Gone Bananas" and watch a throwback flick.
- Validated parking in the garage.
- Rocky is not bad here. Cast seem very low on the fascist scale, which is rare. Worth seeing it here. However, audience only up and walking during time warp.