Diner, Breakfast, Café
540 Chartres St
New Orleans, LA 70130
- Bacon cheeseburger & chocolate freeze YUM!!
- Burgers are dee-lish!! Ask for Chris
- breakfast - try special chef's omelette
- Not sure why people go gaga over plain chocolate ice-cream with chocolate syrup and crushed ice in it...
- Gambit's Best of New Orleans Readers' Poll 2012 Winner: Best Late-Night Dining
- Skip the FQ location, and head to the original in the Riverbend, if you want the real Camellia Grill experience!
- Super chill place. A classy waffle house. Your server cooks your food. Old time charm in the entire restaurant. Ask for Byron. He's an awesome server. The omelettes are delicious and so are the grits.
- A must stop for lunch
- Fantastic muffaletta! Camellia didn't invent it but New Orleans did and it is GOOD!
- This Riverbend institution is just what the Quarter needed! Open 8am-1am, all counter space. You'll love it!
- I don't know what these people are talking about. Not French Michelin hat cuisine. It's an old school American restaurant. Affordable and good. The people behind the counter are awesome.
- Chef special omelette is where it's at
- This is our favorite place to eat in the Quarter, in the city. We ate there 5 days in a row. We felt like locals and were entertained by the servers & chefs. Warm, engaging and wonderful food.
- I am absolutely sold on this place! I've been here everyday that I've been in town! Excellent service! Great Food!
- Mexican omelet is the way to go
- Pecan pie with ice cream a must have. Ask them to put it on the grill a bit.
- great food, service, and prices.
- Great scrambled eggs/hash and turkey bacon.
- Fried Catfish was mediocre.
- They put the pie on the grill!