Terminal 1 near Gate 7 (LAX Airport)
Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Great place to booze it up before your flight!
- This place is right by an atrium with great light, a bar, TV screens, and great people watching
- This bartender is the guy whose father was killed by a six fingered man...
- Awesome breakfast: eggs scrambled w chorizo
- great beer selection.
- I took a poll of four southwest airlines gate attendants and independently they all said this is the best place to eat in the terminal
- Al is the best!!!!!!!
- You can charge your phone or laptop at the bar while you eat or drink!
- The tortilla soup is pretty darn good!
- Alberto makes the best Cadillac Margaritas!
- Make sure to ask how long the wait will be if ordering from the bar and sitting down. Had to cancel my order after realizing I wouldn't make my flight with a 50 min wait...
- Emmanel makes awesome Caddilac Magaritas! :)
- Get the beef fajitas. Quite tasty for airport Mexican. Bonus: plenty of tables.
- The vegetarian burrito is awful. Waste of money.
- The 'patio' bar is the best around - get a bloody mary, you will thank me!
- Rosa is fantastic!
- Watch out for "Sergio" the Cashier... very sneaky! gave him two brand new $20 bills that sticks together & he pretended only received one, caught him at the spot!
- $10 for a bland breakfast burrito.
- beer! arribaaa
- Ordered a double tall bourbon and ginger and the bartender put two shots of ginger in the glass and filled it with bourbon...I love her...