Hill, Park, Scenic Lookout
Edinburgh, Edinburgh EH1 3DG
- Cannot count how many times we have been here and how many precious memories left here... The small hill just take u one second from the busiest princess st but got completely different view.
- Go here on a sunny day, chill on the grass and take in the awesome views
- Fantastic views of the city and leith from the top. Great little cafe as well for a brew and a homemade biscuit
- Go up on Hume's walk and walk back down using the stairs! Gorgeous view!
- Beautiful lookout over the city and the Forth. Worth going up at dusk, to watch the city lit up.
- My favorite photo spot in Edinburgh. It looks good in all season.
- La mejor vista de toda la ciudad
- preciosas vistas de toda la ciudad
- Fancy Festival every Year on April 30th: Beltane Fire Festival! Lots of Crazy masked naked People Dancing around big fires
- My favourite view of the city - much better than from the castle.
- great place for a walk in the heart of the city.the approach is steep but leads to sweeping views in all directions.probably one of the best spots for a panorama of arthur's seat.
- Amazing architecture
- Great hill park with a 360 view on Edinburgh
- Best views of the city.
- The view
- Great photo opportunities both on the hill and from the hill over Edinburgh (5* Photography )
- Stunning views of the city, especially looking down Princes Street!
- The best Edinburgh panorama!
- For amazing views over Edinburgh you have to take a trip up Calton Hill.
- Favourite spot to watch the sunset.