- It's worth it to wait the extra minute for the front.
- Get a train with sound... Not having the music sorta ruins the experience!
- ask for the single rider ticket; save 30 minutes in line.
- Waiting for row 1 is totally worth it.
- This is like one of the longest looping rollercoasters in the world @ 6,000 something feet. Crazy.
- Get the front car, its worth the wait!
- The coaster closes early for World of Color. Go before 8 pm.
- The front is the best!
- Waiting for the front takes an extra 15 minutes. And you can't use your fastpass early.
- I know you're in a hurry, hurry, hurry, but for your safety safety safety...:P
- Take the last rows. its worth the extra wait
- It's a ride with Neil Patrick Harris narrating it.... What's not to like?
- There is a hidden Mickey on the ground in the cement base of the support pillars when you are upside-down in the loop
- I am not a "ride" person but we did this one like 7 times in a row. It is awesome!
- Get there early. Before World of Color!
- Look for the hidden Mickey when your upside down
- don't think about the fact that this I one of the longest coasters in the world; that'll only make it seem shorter. ;)
- Not too scary!
- Single rider line is not necessarily a shorter wait.
- Slam 10 beers before you get on the ride