California Hotel & Casino
12 E Ogden Ave (btwn N Main St. & N 1st St.)
Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Find the plaque commemorating the Legend of the "Golden Arm". On May 28, 1989 Stanley Fujikate set the world record for holding the dice in craps: 3 hours and six minutes!
- Oxtail soup quality is slipping, the oxtail soup at the Fremont is better, you can get it any time, no need wait till 11pm to get it, more meat, more mushrooms, overall better!
- On May 28, 1989 Stanley Fujikate set the world record for holding the dice in craps: 3 hours and six minutes and 118 rolls! Can you find the plaque for the "Man with the Golden Arm"?
- Great prime rib
- Be sure to rub Buddah's belly in the lobby when entering the casino, it's good luck! You can also leave money or other offerings on Buddah.
- Try the oxtail soup!!!
- It's called California, but you'll swear you're in Hawaii
- Prime Rib & Cherries Jubilee. They have this prime rib special that's super good, and very cheap. Comes with a salad buffet and cherries jubilee. Butterfish special is also very good!!
- Vegas ain't the same without punkins
- Make sure to double triple quadruple wrap the 1/2 ply toilet paper lol
- Be sure to keep hydrated here. Plenty of Hawaii people feels like home. Too much smoke though. Couldn't breathe for half my trip. Good fun though
- Wheel of Fortune $1 machine near the little comp counter on the left ALWAYS hits.
- An excellent place to park. 4 hours free with validation!
- Market Street Cafe is open 24 hours and has great graveyard specials
- Good quality & great prices on Hawaiian food upstairs in Aloha Specialties Restaurant. - Recommended by http://twitter.com/24k
- Its HOT AF in here. No pay out.
- Popular among Hawaiians.
- Was stuck in the old tower. Drawers were too dirty for clothes.Movie charges not shown up front.Staff very had to contact. Will never come back.
- Cheap eats
- Slot machines "blazing 7s"