Mall, Food Court
3001 Hennepin Ave (at W Lake St)
Minneapolis, MN 55408
- Do not park in the ramp, it's more expensive than downtown parking
- Bathrooms: bus station grade.
- Shopping in the heart of uptown, only blocks from beautiful lake calhoun.
- Was sad to see Francescas was closed
- Only one set of restrooms, on the second floor.
- Dogwood coffee and kitchen window make this place worthwhile
- So many little shops. Outside is definitely deceiving
- So want to love this mall for its location, but it always seems to struggle.
- It's a hole in the wall of existence...
- The coffee place has rude workers. That sucks because I wanted coffee.