Calabasas Farmer's Market
Farmer's Market, Market
23508 Calabasas Rd
Calabasas, CA 91302
- Stop by and try a sample of McLaren's shortbread and their jams!
- Great location in Old-Town Calabasas. Good selection of vendors with everything from local (Ventura County) produce to Tamales.
- Amazing farmers market. One of the best I've been to
- Always remember to tie down your canopy when the Santa Ana's are blowing!
- Get a hot tamale! The stop by the juice stand and get a raw, fresh coconut with a straw!
- Livias kitchen has the most delicious sweets ever! And excellent customer service. I'm not even vegan or live a gluten free lifestyle and love their products.
- You can park at Sagebrush for $2 if you're going to the farmers market.
- Make sure you look around at everything before you buy... you don't wanna run out of money by the time you find a jem.
- Stop by the bakery table A LITTLE NOSH, the sweets there are amazing and they give lots of free samples!!!
- Every Saturday rain or shine 8 am til 1pm. Fresh produce, wine, prepared food, flowers n more.
- My mom has spotted the kardashians here regularly shhh
- LAFungHi. Yummy truffle
- LAFungHi very good and nice mushrooms
- LAFungHi nice mushrooms
- @lafunghi , yummy yummy mushrooms
- 23945 Calabasas Road, Suite 110 Calabasas, CA 91302
- Watch out for old folks and their carts and walkers. Sample everything.
- Great place to go on the weekends to grab coffee and walk around. Lots of fresh food options in old town Calabasas.
- Fresh porcini
- LA FungHi nice mushrooms