Cake Cafe Atlanta
$ $ $ $
368 Candler Rd SE (btwn White Oak and Amelia)
Atlanta, GA 30317
- I love everything about Cake Cafe! The caramel and cheese popcorn is great! I haven't tried anything that I did not like. Try either key lime, red velvet, strawberry or caramel cake. They're delicious
- You don't just walk in and there are cupcakes galore; you must call first and order.
- Cream cheese brownies
- I've already eaten my Buttercream cake. It was deeeelicious this is my hubby's key lime & red velvet. I'm anxiously ready to try it. The Slushies are really good too.
- Try new flavors, they let you taste.
- Try the Caramel Cake, Garlic Parmesan Popcorn, and Red Velvet Cupcakes
- OMG! DELICIOUS! CAKE LOVERS UNITE.
- Everything is yummy but my personal favorites are: caramel cake; cheddar cheese popcorn; lemon pepper popcorn
- Customer service so slow that I saved calories by not ordering.
- Apple cobbler is The Best!!! The crust to die for.
- Dessert heaven!!! I wonder if they ship???
- For jalapeno lovers (like me), try the jalapeno ranch popcorn. It's got kick!
- The lemon pepper popcorn is absolutely awesome!
- The pound cakes are superior...the lemon layer cake left much to be desired (dare I say it...it tasted lik box mix)...love the variety of popcorn