Caioti Pizza Cafe
- Go to Caioti Pizza Cafe and bring your own bottle of vino. There's no corkage fee and the food is fantastic!
- Sit at one of Rocky's tables! He's a sexi mexi!!
- Love their lobster ravioli!
- Avoid the weekend brunch craziness at Aroma next door and go here for the Eggs Machaca Fernando.
- The de la mare is "out of control" good.
- Origniators of the BBQ Chicken Pizza
- The BBQ Chicken pizza with smoked gouda is a genuine California classic.
- I love Caioto! The best California style pizza in LA
- Go for the pizza unless you're an expecting mom. "THE" salad dressing is rumored to have labor-inducing properties.
- Sunday mornings there's no lines and fuss just great coffee and classic breakfast items that tickle your fancy.
- Order the sunchoke pizza, it's like an orgasm for your mouth
- Pregnancy Salad
- Order "The salad" and have a baby! (Order the pizza too just cause that's really yummy)
- Comprised of romaine, bitter watercress, rich walnuts and some gorgonzola, and topped with a thick and tangy balsamic-basil vinaigrette, the THE salad is a hefty meal worth trying.
- It's impossible to mention the heavy duty THE salad (yes, they copyrighted it) without pointing out that it's long been rumored to help soon-to-be mothers jump start labor.
- Check out Caioti Pizza Cafe as seen on Food Paradise
- Went to get "the salad" for my sister in law who is a week over due, hoping for labor tonight.. lol
- Ed LaDou was the one who hashed out most of the original California Pizza Kitchen concept and even invented the Barbecue Chicken Pizza, which fills commissaries and cafes around the country.
- Damned decent pizza. Not NY, but not bad! I like their music too.
- Dont sit outside to dine smelled gas all evening