Cahoots Coffee Bar
Café, Coffee Shop
1562 Selby Ave
Saint Paul, MN 55104
- Drink great coffee and spend four hours at Cahoots pretending you're actually being productive.
- They have super awesome unique flavors. The basil and lavender lemonades are both wonderful. Egg nog latte is delish. Baristas take time to make the drinks really well so they are always yummy.
- Gotta try the Moroccan Mocha. It's beautifully foamy, balanced smack in the middle of bitter and sweet, this spicy chocolate drink won the 2012 Charlie Award for outstanding cup of coffee.
- Most authentic Turkish coffee
- Nice bigger on the inside coffee shop with wonderful service.
- A cozy place for long conversations.
- Try the Moroccan coffee. It's spicy and awesome for winter.
- Great coffee!!! It takes a few minutes for perfect coffee give the Batista time!
- Quaint, little coffee shop with good selection of coffee & food, including Moroccan and Thai coffee!
- I heard this place is going out of business. Soon
- Best iced Thai coffee in town!
- one of the only places in the twin cities to get real turkish coffee--try it!--last i checked, only a few of the barristas can make it.
- Grab a Moroccan mint tea and head out back into the narrow, walled-in alley way--it's a great spot.