Caher, Co Tipperary
+353 52 744 1011
- Free entry on the first Wednesday of every month
- You'll need change for the castle car park at 1.20 per hour.
- nice town, nice castle..
- Bring rain gear if you walk the 20 minutes in the woods to the Swiss Cottage. This is real Ireland.
- Cool Place. Worth the 3 admission. Lot's of Towers, Walls and Rooms to see.
- Big and not damaged, cool views
- Impressively strong castle. Saw plenty of sieges but on all occasions it was surrendered before its defences were tested.
- ! ! Qwp! .
- Only 1 euro with a student id
- well preserved castle..
- Cahir Castle is one of the largest and best preserved castles in Ireland. It was one if Ireland's best known tourist attractions. Cahir Castle was built originally in the 13th century on a site of an