Café, Pizza, American
17 Eng Hoon St. #01-03.
+65 6324 1663
- Nice cakes and delicious food.
- Tom yam pasta will b nicer if it's thicker. Seafood baked rice very blend and dry. Babiks rice taste ok. Pork chop is good. Rosti is good. Chicken chop was ok.
- Tom yam pasta and chicken chop is yummy. Coffee is bad but tea is value for money.
- High tea set is worth it @$8 for cake & drink. Good Signature Pralet
- Their bread is excellent
- Loved the Tom Yum pasta. Spicy and "kicked".
- ayam tempra.
- Mandarin cheesecake is good
- Excellent cakes! The red velvet, mandarin orange, green tea and tiramisu are good!
- The Pralet chocolate cake is delicious & heavenly! A must try!
- Strawberry Cheesecake is pretty decent.. Don't go for the Mango Tofu Cake.
- Low Cal Food: Avocado & Bacon Panini. Hot Chocolate <3
- Nice cake nice food
- The fish and chips available only on Fridays and Saturdays are the best of the entire menu!
- I can saw the sunshine
- The bread are freshly baked everyday!
- omg the pralet is heavenly!!
- Don't forget to try their Signature Pralet cake! And on thursdays, dont miss out the Crispy grilled fish pasta with lemon sauce!
- $18 for this set meal, too expensive and tje taste is mediocre, not worth it.