662 Central Ave (N. Allen St.)
Albany, NY 12206
- Get the lobster ravioli, you won't be disappointed!
- Don't let the wrapper fool you. Excellent food, excellent.
- Their veal is a-mazing
- best italian food in new york state
- Everything is amazing here. It's a bit pricey (about $25 a head), but incredibly worth it. The service, the food and the atmosphere make it worth $50 a person. Try the swordfish or chicken parm!
- Everything is delicious
- Always great food! Maria and Rita are always very welcoming and accommodating. Even received kisses tonight!Carbonara was awesome as was the Vittelo Quattro Stagione...Delicious!
- Everything is made to order.
- Their Veal Parm is amazing!!!
- What a fab place. Our group had dinner after the races, and it was amazing. Terrific food, great service, and wonderful ambience. Go. Go!
- Staff is attentive. Gorgonzola salad dressing is strong & yummy. This is the smallest restaurant ever - don't even think about going without reservations; & the parking is difficult at times.
- I ordered the Chicken Antica. It was amazing! Very kid friendly. The wait staff will go out of their way for you!
- Would recommend both the Chicken Sorrento and the Lobster and Crab Ravioli. Nothing short of delicious!!
- Steak pizziola!