Caffe de Luca
- Some say that Caffe de Luca was originally named 'Crabcakes for Breakfast'
- Awesome french toast! Try the cafe de luca breakfast if you're hungry.
- BEST JAVA IN BUCKTOWN!
- Get the mandoria sandwich
- Know when the Damen Ave bus is coming-check out the Bus Tracker screen in the front.
- The chicken tortilla soup is amazing. Don't pass it up if its available
- After a great day of work! a great place to enjoy Chicago!
- Good espresso and lattes.
- best for food. Always busy on Fridays and Sun mornings. They have local bands play sometimes and the best smoothies.
- Awful service... Still waiting for a sandwich after 20 mins. Pizzas are horrible.
- Get the de Luca breakfast. It's definitely worth it.
- Two words: Breakfast Pizza
- Try the carpaccio.
- The potatoes are WONDERFUL.
- the de Luca breakfast was amazing! My only disappointment was that the server never asked me how it was. They make a great macchiatto as well!
- Yummy breakfast pizza.
- Moshe salad is tasty.
- The eggs florentine with crabmeat was excellent. Try the Bam Bam coffee if you like it sweet and strong.
- Black bean burger tasty veg option but too oily. Side salad good
- The French toast is delicious. If you don't want something sweet, get the Huevos Rancheros.