468 W Cheltenham Ave (at 5th St)
Philadelphia, PA 19126
- Caf Sohos bon chon, or Korean fried chicken, is twice-fried (meaning more crunch, less grease) and served with a mysterious spicy/sweet soy dipping sauce and a side of pickled radish.
- This is not a vietnamese restaurant!!!
- Who minds driving all the way to North Philly just to savour the tasty and crunchy Korean fried chicken? Aaaah. Worth it.
- They ratchet as fck
- Just the best place! Delicious special chicken!
- you can order half & half of those korean wings..half spicy (10pcs)/half regular (10 pcs) for $20...or if u think 20pcs is too much you can order half a box for 12.00
- it wasn't as good as before
- Really, just get the Korean Fried Chicken and a Pineapple Soju. Fried Squid and Fries. Perfect. I always get half Spicy and half Ginger/Soy.
- The fried chicken and pickled radish is so delicious!!!
- Chicken is good. One of the male waiters with black hair and a bloated face is an idiot and have incredibly poor listening skills...
- Wings are okay. Do NOT order their bubble tea. Worst bubble tea I've ever had.
- It was great!
- Get wings. Soy Garlic, Special, and Seasoned are a perfect trifecta of flavor!!
- Delicious wings!! The atmosphere and setting here is great, very relaxing. It is always busy so the best bet would be to order ahead and pick up. Everyone is also very nice.
- Try the spicy chicken wings... they're great with soju, or whatever beer you like.
- WINGS ARE THE BOMB
- Best wings in Philadelphia bar none!
- The chicken wings are SUPER tasty. Try the yogurt soju.
- Best wings ever!!! I have finally found my wing spot.
- The soy wings and the ramen noodles - best meal ever