Cafe Shane on Washington
- Chicken n' waffles are great, coffee is turrible.
- The breakfast is AMAZING! Service was even better a really nice place for brunch!
- Interesting Motown video mix on the widescreen tv for Saturday brunch.
- From the looks of all the tips, this place was poppin' last year. I went Sunday & they served us reheated fried chicken & bad waffles :( who does that? I guess they thought we wouldn't notice :(
- Fav breakfast in the neighborhood (preferred over Tom's). Omelets and home fries are great. Try the strawberry lemonade. Staff always friendly and has lovely atmosphere. 2 words: chicken and waffles
- You wait so long for the food you might as well wait on line for Tom's next door.
- Chicken waffles are da' bombitty bomb!
- Good food, corona and a peeerty lady!!!
- my favorite brunch spot. yum.
- Two words: LAMB SANDWICH. Three more: SWEET POTATOE FRIES.
- Food is good, but youre gonna wait 45 minutes between ordering and eating.
- Brunch was good but nothing exciting. Average quality.
- I had the brooklyn spring burger. Pretty good
- Horrible customer service. Take too long to deliver.
- Food is pretty good for the price, but the service is... so... slow. WTF?! Also, the music is always a little too loud to have a decent conversation.
- Whole wheat pancakes and fried chicken is the bomb!
- Try the mango mimosa and the Cubano sandwich!
- Great grits and fish
- Chicken and waffles were ok, needed more flavor.
- Maybe because I had to wait 45 mins for reheated food, but the chicken n waffles weren't what I was expecting it to be. And also, all the flavor for the chicken is in the breading. W/o it it's bland.