$ $ $
- Do NOT get the French onion soup unless you want to spend 3.99 on a bowl of bread/water. Yup came out exactly like this! FAIL
- Super overpriced! Creeps worth 4.99-5.99 max. Not 10.50 for nutella spread and whipped cream! Maybe if they lowered prices to reflect their poor quality, they'd actually have customers once in Awhile!
- Agree with Adrienne P, my crepe was filled with lunchmeat and came with a bagged salad with cheap bottled dressing. NOT worth the price.
- Crepes are awesome.
- The Quiche is very good and the Nutella crepe is delicious! Service is a little slow though. Definitely don't go here if you're in a rush to go somewhere afterwards.
- The raspberry blueberry tart is decadent! <3
- When you pay $14 for an the savory buckwheat crepe I expect to contain all fresh ingredients, instead they added canned mushrooms, gross, you just lost me as a customer.