1815 Massachusetts Ave (at Roseland St)
Cambridge, MA 02140
- After eating their Yaki Don, you can die happy...
- Hamburg Steak!
- The curry here is to die for. Nothing beats katsu curry w pork cutlet. It's rich and tender and amazing. They have a veggie and tofu curry too.
- Order chicken katsu with an egg sunny-side up and cheese. It's really good. Also get green tea milkshake after done with the meal.
- Pequeo restaurante japones, econmico y recomendable
- My go to spot when I want some quick, cheap, comfort food. Order the teriyaki hamburger set. Mmmm. Or go before 2pm for $5 specials. Yaki-don is the way to go
- Beware of the complimentary salad here. Extra protein: Maggots.
- This is my go-to resy every time I visit Boston. Teriyaki Hamburg or yaki-don ftw.
- The $5 lunch special is one reason to stop by. It only gets better from there. The burger sets, which is a burger patty with choice of sauces or even a fried egg on top, are unique and delicious.
- Go for the Tokyo Hamburger, which is basically a hamburger patty with a special tomato-based sauce.
- Get the Yaki Don or Veggie Don lunch special. It's only $5 including miso soup until 2:00.
- Just thinking about the katsu and curry makes me want to go back and check it out. Great food thats easy on the wallet, but be warned - limited seating (<15 total)!
- Literally you can order anything off the menu and it will be fantastic. All the donburis (yaki and tatsuta don) and the curries, especially the katsu curry is the best I've ever tried.
- WTF why is this place classified as a burger place. It sells a Japanese style hambug curry not the traditional "hamburger" most parochial Americans know of. People, please do some research on food.
- Awesome hole in the wall in Porter exchange. Try the chicken katsu curry or any of the donburi
- Ninniku chicken set is all you need
- Ninniku chicken set, chicken yaki don
- Yaki Don during lunchtimes on weekdays for $6 :) salmon veggie yaki don, tonkatsu curry or tatsuta curry otherwise. Free refills of rice!
- Come for the lunch special, $6 yaki don and miso soup
- Chili tomato Hamburg!!!!! You won't regret. Get cheese and egg on top