2301 Lombard St (at 23rd St)
Philadelphia, PA 19146
- Unexpected Francophile delight in filter square. Simple French cafe fare and a backlog of Paris Match issues to peruse whilst enjoying your coffee and bread
- Simple, fresh, and never disappointing. You can't go wrong with the $9 soup and quiche combo. Go for the tomato bisque! It really is to die for.
- order a Peach or pear or any muffin -- they'll cut it in half and toast it for you-- delicious!
- Anything on their menu is simply amazing!
- Amazing coconut saffron soup!!!! Just remember they only take ca$h!
- My wife claims it's the best lemonade in the city.
- The tomato bisque is the best I've ever had.
- Big fan of the brie on baguette and tomato bisque combo.
- Love this French bistro. Great relaxed environment, reasonably priced, and great food and coffee.
- The cutest French cafe with a Philadelphian setting. The management pours great thought into the rotating menu; feels like you're home.
- Soup and quiche combo is always a great call
- Great French cafe food but don't expect an exceptional cup of coffee.
- Marc Vetri, chef of Alla Spina, eats here on his nights off. He loves the Provencal sandwich.
- The soups and the lemonade are the real draw here. Try their gazpacho when the weather is hot.
- Inexpensive and great quality. Sit outside if it's a nice day! Waitstaff is friendly and attentive!
- Excellent croque monsieur and chocolate chaud
- This unassuming cafe makes great sandwiches and soups. A great alternative for those tired of standard brunch spots or just want a low key place to chill.
- Valerie's soups are top-notch.
- As a sandwich, the hot turkey and Brie is great. As a delivery mechanism for their unbelievable tomato bisque (people aren't joking), it is unbelievable.
- The tomato bisque is amazing!!