99 S Portland Ave (btw Lafayette Ave and Fulton)
Brooklyn, NY 11217
- Go to Cafe Lafayette and get a Lafayette Burger (arguably the best burger in the world), the shrimp fritters, and a chocolate volcano for dessert.
- bottles of wine are half price on Wednesdays!
- In the event of pillaging, loot the scale by the doorway. It's pretty cool.
- i love this warm little spot not too far from BAM. a dozen tables. service is super friendly and food is excellent (& cheap!) wine list is short but decent and the bottles have very little mark-up.
- Hidden treasure! Perfect for an intimate date night or a classy glass of wine with a friend.
- Really like their white wine mussels.
- Get the turkey burger with goat cheese (only $1 to add), best turkey burger I've had in NYC!
- Taste - Carrot ginger soup; Lafayette burger(rich, dripping, subtly seasoned and served with crunchy fries.)
- Get the salade nioise, or, get anything here! The kitchen does an outstanding job!
- The Lagayette Burger here is pretty good!
- Turkey Burger!
- Free glass of wine with entree on Tuesdays! Love the setting.
- Real great food come in and see.
- Try the love of your mouth.
- Awesome crepes and try the french toast!
- Best escargots I've had in NYC
- Salmon eggs Benedict forever
- Wednesday is half price wine day.
- Best seasoned burger in nyc. Only thing I order there
- Best brunch in Fort Greene! I recommend the salmon eggs benedict, the crepes, and the mimosas.