3630 30th St
San Diego, CA 92104
- Best drip coffee here!
- Sandwiches are huge. If you get the cheesy potatoes, share a sandwich between two ppl!!!
- Quaint little spot, food was good and large portions.
- The food was delicious, the staff is friendly, & dogs are allowed at the outside tables. The veggie bagel sandwich & banarama waffles are delicious, but I look forward to trying other menu items too!
- Words can't express how tasty and delicious my food was
- Free WiFi!
- wifi: NETGEAR37/cafe1324
- vegans: chef mai will make you a bomb ass vegan wrap
- The Bacon Supreme is fantastic! Nicely done and the Avocado blends in to make this sandwich (which I had w/ whole wheat bread) delicious and didn't even need a drink. Loved it!
- Good food but why does this building smell like cat litter?
- Little spot, huge portions!
- Definitely split the sandwiches! We were starving and could only manage half.
- Bomb Vanilla Latte<3
- Great food. Always smells good
- Bacon and egg sandwich!
- Pastries baked daily
- Great mocha in large sizes!