The Cafe at Foyles
5th Floor, 107 Charing Cross Rd
London, Greater London WC2H 0DT
+44 20 7440 3207
- Expensive food, but nice atmosphere and jazz playing in the background.
- Good coffee. Reasonably priced treats. Nice open space. Its a coffee shop on the top level of a bookshop and its nice. No need to be precious about it.
- The food and space is good. The staff can be a bit unbothered sometimes.
- Excellent Food!
- Grab a pot of tea and read for a few hours here, they are very friendly!
- Great selection of pastries and cakes and savory dishes. Highly recommended!
- As mentioned, more of a canteen than cafe, pretty noisy, but the wifi is decent.
- More canteen than cafe. Good food but expensive. Free wifi.
- Good coffee. Nice and quiet(ish) on Sundays.
- I mean... If you like canteens there's nothing wrong with this. But it's thought to get a seat so it's not the best of bets unless you get very early in the day and camp (like everyone does)
- It used to be cosier but the coffee and the music are still quite good
- Nice coffee place close to a gallery in the top flat of foyles
- Good cafe at the top of the bookshop. Lots of space, nice place for a coffee, a snack or to do some work