51 Lincoln Rd (Flatbush Avenue)
Brooklyn, NY 11225
- The Sangria was beautiful! go there during the weekend from 11-4 for their Brunch! its dope
- Guacamole very good. Plato Azul rules. Brownie dessert is toothsome. One of the waitresses here also works at Dowtown Bar and Grill part time and she is delightful.
- I like nachos!
- Try green chile pulled pork anything!
- ONLY Mexican restaurant in the neighborhood. The vibes are good and the food is decent.
- Best joint in Prospect Lefferts Gardens.
- Sangria pitchers. The pecan crusted chicken special is amazing.
- Pinto Bean fans, this is the place!
- Good food. Very good service
- my favorite spot in lefferts gardens. get the fish tacos.
- This place has nothin' on real Cali Mexican food, but its a decent substitution if you must have. Margaritas are delicious and strong.
- Order the burger. Go rare
- Margaritas are the best thing here
- fish tacos are the best
- Oh, man. The steak. Thank me later.