Cafe De Sky Garden
Vegetarian / Vegan, Café
Petaling Jaya, Selangor 46150
+60 3-7781 0876
- One of the few places in the Klang Valley that sell vegan cakes!
- Try their vegetarian hamburger!
- Must try the curry kuey teow soup.
- must try their cake here
- Try abalone mushroom pizza, chocolate marble cheese cake, lasagna pumachi, pappardelle gremolata pasta, potato basket with gong Bo sauce, italian pranoni and Barries brownies.
- The chinese tea is relatively expensive at RM4. They use a teabag for it. I would rather drink their bottled drinks.
- They sell pure vegetarian cuisine as well as cakes that is baked with eggs! Pure vegetarian biscuits, cakes and desserts! Give their afternoon high tea a try!
- Pizza is not bad and thier cakes are good.
- Ask for chinese tea but the cafe gave a glass of pu er and charge RM10! Beware!
- Oshi spaghetti, rice... Slurps.. The burgers.. Omg nice... Siamese noodles... Vegetarianssss.....
- I guess it's an acquired taste, but it's definitely a healthy place to eat. Very low sodium and plain. Lots of vege. A good place for strict vegetarian
- The baos are nice.
- Vegetarian restaurant that surprisingly good! Variety of choices Healthy food - red/brown rice ,if you seek for something outside than own cook. Restaurant that gonna come back for sure!
- They serve various vegetarian meal menu. May give it a try.
- Oshi Rice is nice.
- Good Taste n Reasonable Price Vegetarian Oriental-Western fusion food.
- classy place to have veg food! quality is really not bad too!
- Oshi fried rice, yum.. Other food are decent or alright.. Comfy place!
- I guess cheese lover will love this Apricot cheese cake. Cash terms only. Prepare to bring more cash!
- The food here is slightly salty but it's good!portion is quite small so if u come in large group, ask them for advice. Try their cakes without eggs!