73 S Semoran Blvd
Orlando, FL 32807
- Awesome Cuban breakfast and sweets.
- Cafe con leche is a must have.
- Best Latin Restaurant in the area. Excellent sandwiches!
- Great people! Fresh Cuban Bread
- This is a delightful little restaurant in Orlando.
- Full selection of latin pastries in their bakery.
- Great desserts and bakery items here! A+ service, too!
- Drink the iron beer! Don't be fooled by the name. It's a soda not a beer.
- Good Cuban food
- The Cuban fare is authentic and delicious here!
- Their Cuban is good, instead of sliced pork they have shredded pork. It comes with a small side of fries (shoestring type frozen fries) for $6.29. They have decadent deserts in the pastry cases too!
- Great food and service
- The deserts are fantastic.
- The media noche (midnight sandwich) is great. Very good food!
- Coffee is ridiculous
- Try the Ybor Cuban.
- Way too expensive breakfast, not worth it