Cafe Con Leche
1732 N Milwaukee Ave (at Wabansia)
Chicago, IL 60647
- Under new management. Come check out!
- Steak sandwich with cheese, bread extra crispy with a bottled coke... Yumm
- Huevos motulenos are the best!!! Cafe con leche is really good
- breakfast burrito with chorizo is phenomenal-best I've ever had by far. Big enough to share.
- 2egg special is the bomb
- It was great. The orange sauce they have is FIRE!! So good they even sell it!! Mondays kids eat free if they order from Kids menu. Then at 5:30 to 7:30 they have a face painter on site!!!
- Could almost believe I'm in Mexico
- Used to love, but the service has really slipped. Sooooo slow.
- Try their Cafe de Olla on the weekends for a slightly sweeter, unique and tasty alternative to coffee.
- Flamenco Tuesdays @ Cafe Con Leche Bucktown- every tuesday.BYOB. $4.95 tapas menu. Come check it out!
- Flamenco Tuesdays and great weather
- Never going back
- Bad service, got my order wrong, an forgot the complimentary chips! Food was alright, but they also forgot the sides that came with my meal. Bleh.
- Food was good. I suggest la media noche. Don't get the jibarrito.
- So-so. Service was still pretty slow. Food was ok, pretty bland overall. Found a chicken bone in my meal. Need to work on some things here.
- Bad service, messed up my burrito twice. Over charged us.
- Cash only. Closest ATM is the Bank of America at Damen & Milwaukee
- cclb will be offering a prixe fixe valentine's special for $50/couple. That includes one appetizer to share, two entrees, one dessert to share, and a bottle of wine! reservations required.
- Pumpkin flan!
- Ropa vieja is amazing! :-)