Jazz Club, Piano Bar, French
- you most certainly should have 'woody allen and the eddy davis jazz band' on your new york list. to get: chicken hash; dover sole; your choice of martini.
- Critics' Pick winner of The Village Voice Best of NYC 2012 Best Pricey Dinner and Show.
- This is pure old world New York, right out of a movie. Come for a delicious buffet brunch, or check the calendar and take in a fantastic and intimate performance.
- Cafe nordestino
- Oh so fancy...
- In 2002, the restaurant added a three-course prix fixe to target "ladies who lunch" ($37). But the signature dish remains a Dover sole with champagne cream, served on a silver platter ($55).
- My favorite spot in NY! Go and see Woody playing every Monday, make it early.
- Order a negroni, my favourite
- "Offers a pleasant lunch in an inviting atmosphere served by an impeccable staff, far from the madding crowd of Midtown." As seen in Town & Country, May 2012, page 125
- Experience true cabaret at Cafe Carlyle. Here nothings needed except the singer, the song, a musician or two, and the give and take of the crowd. Discover local spots for cabaret in NYC on MetroFocus
- There is a reason people rave about the Crme Brulee- perfectly light and creamy. Just what is needed after the overly-indulgent meal you probably just had
- Great menu for summer 2010 Restaurant Week. Reco the pea soup, steak, chocolate cake
- Cute bar with an interesting theme
- If you're going to see Woody - sit at the bar and head out 5 minutes before the show ends - best way to get an autograph.
- Ambiente intimista ... Prefira as mesas premium por que algumas mesas esto atrs do piano ( o que vai dificultar sua viso )... Comida razovel porm uma boa carta de vinhos e drinks...Um espetculo
- Woody Allen, live, playing. What else?
- Super swanky atmosphere and great for an upscale date.
- OMG love this room. Pretty pricey but for a once in a while experience,not to be missed.
- Drinks are pricey, shows are fab