New American, Caribbean
524 E Monroe St (at Sixth St.)
Springfield, IL 62701
- Try to make it on Wednesdays -- the cook cares about the food and presentation much more than the one(s) working on other days.
- Brunch on Saturday and Sunday is delicious. The bloody mary's aren't too shabby either!
- So far be sitting her about 20 min waiting for me food
- The service here is usually good, but tonight was awful
- Probably the worse chicken quesadilla ever! Super greasy and had like a teaspoon of guacamole! My glass was dirty but good chips and salsa. I do not recommend this place!
- Very cute restaurant and love that they serve local food and produce. Make sure to try their unique fresh squeezed lemonade :) Ask for Kelsey as your waitress!
- Checked in with Yelp and got a free dessert. Had the Jerk Chicken dish. Unique, but I really enjoyed it. Would come back here again if in town.
- Utterly disappointed. Poor food preparation, bad service, an uncaring manager and unauthorized charges. Unbelievable!
- Head over to Cafe Brio tonight & see our new menu items with all your old favorites still available! Also be sure to try a wine off our new wine list at our up-dated bar, & look at the new paint job!
- Beware...often key ingredients are left off the menu. (Today it was mushrooms on the ravioli.)
- Our food was great but our waitress was rude! Be aware they will not split up checks for parties over one and are very nasty about anyone asking!
- When they ask if your kids want a fresh squeezed lemonade, know that they are $3.25 each. The drink is amazing, but the price is high.
- Amazing service. Quick lunch and unique meals. Best Margaritas in town
- The new owners brought back the free chips and salsa and tweaked the menu a little, all for the better. The orange chicken and rice is top notch.
- Don't eat here at lunch. They're very slow and you'll never make it back to work on time. The service has went downhill since ownership changed.