2450 Colorado Ave (btw Cloverfield & 26th)
Santa Monica, CA 90404
- Spinach salad and carrott soup were delicious. All for under $9 too!
- If you've been here, you probably have hepatitis.
- Best French food at reasonable prices. Call ahead for reservations!
- Takeout order took forever, burger was terrible, and they gave me the wrong dressing for my salad.
- Price fix great value good dri.ks
- The service stinks, the portions are small, the price compared to what you get is too high. AVOID! Did I say the service stinks?