Latin American, American
3570 Las Vegas Blvd S (Caesars Palace Hotel)
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Loved the French onion soup.
- Open 24 hours. That is what matters to me.
- Huge portions. Taste is normal
- The steak and eggs were really good. So American the same
- Cappuccino, peanut butter bread
- Perfect place for post Omnia 3AM nachos. You'll be sorry the next day any way...
- Great nachos
- Surprisingly good. Organic. Fresh. Opens 24 hours!
- Extremely expensive. $26 for a small plate of spaghetti with a giant meatball
- 24 hour breakfast & yum mines. 24 hour bar
- The brisket tacos were good as was the Cuban. Bread pudding was mediocre and prices were crazy high.
- So pricey $9 for 3 strips of bacon
- Opens 24 hours. Breakfast quality is very good with big portions. Service is ok. Price is a little high.
- Sadly this will likely be my last meal here. 3 of us had $20 chicken sandwiches that were terribly dry. One had Mahi tacos that were also dry. The other person had a burger that was ok. $150 Lunch sux
- The short rib nachos were very good
- Huevos rancheros
- The tuna tartar was ok. The chopped salad was very good.
- The fish & chips is so so good. Actually it's one big piece of fish but Boy is it delicious!!!
- Greasy expensive food. Do not recommend.