640 N Highland Ave NE (btwn North Ave. And Ponce De Leon Ave.)
Atlanta, GA 30306
- the rose water martini is a great way to start an afternoon
- Not the friendliest of service BUT their grapefruit martini's make up for it!
- Great staff, vibe and pets are welcome. Get the chicken salad sandwich. ..2 die for
- 12 Oysters for $12, $2 Peronis & $3 Red Stripe Beers (Sunday 6 - Close) Join Cafe di Sol on their patio for these specials and reggae music.
- Mimosas are flowing at Cafe di Sol!! Come see Ryan Bailey for brunch today and remember to come back this Tues-Thurs to 86HUNGER. Cafe di Sol will donate $0.86 per cover to Atlanta Community Food Bank
- Two for one burgers on Mondays.
- Now called Cafe 640
- The Frech Dip is eh-mazing here!
- Ropa vieja appetizer is sublime. It's the reason I keep coming back!
- Thirsty? The grapefruit-rosewater martini is our favorite way to get blotto.
- Ropa vieja app is killer.
- Great food and service is good if u don't count the guy who took our order.
- Tonite! Buy a burger, get a burger!! Sa-weet!
- Veggie burger is the best!
- Spend Sundays on the patio and get in the shells of 12 grilled oysters for $12. Sunds include $2 Peroni and $3 Red Stripe. All to the sounds of reggae tunes provided by DJ Wolves.
- Mondays are buy a burger, get a burger for free. Delicious burgers, by the way. Yummy!
- Sit on the patio and enjoy brunch with the best mimosas in town.
- Try the Absolute Bloody - I'll be the judge of that #bestbloody
- So good! The veggie burger was bursting with flavour and the chips were amazing! After the burger though, they paled in comparison so try the blue cheese chips!
- Buy one get one free burgers on Mondays! Good burgers and fries. Expensive but delicious cocktails.