Café, Food Court, Diner
- Credit only and you need to know someone who works in the building to get into this exclusive cafe that has famous executive chefs and celebrities in it all the time. Many movies were filmed in here.
- Get free miso soup with your sushi before 12:30pm!
- Junior at the Grill Station is my best friend at the cafeteria! Everything he makes tastes amaaaaazing!! :D
- Don't miss the Chef's Table at Cafe57 -- but you've got to get a friend from Hearst to spring you because it isn't open to the public. Jason, head chef at Hearst, assembles $30 top tier restaurant qu
- Love Indian but hate the carbs? Throw some curry chicken on a bed of spinach from the salad bar. I just saved you from a food coma. Thank me later.
- Food here is so fresh & awesome! There's always a great variety of stuff to please everyone looking for sweet, savory or in between. Plus reasonable prices, a great environment & fashionable folks!
- Credit card only. You can't pay with cash even if you just want to buy an apple.
- Amazing, everything to could want. Sushi, pizza, pasta, salad bar, fruit, ice cream machine, juice, burgers, snacks. Wish they had these in Canada
- I'm over Cafe57.
- Stop looking, creep
- Make sure to bring your own mug...
- The snack time specials are always a treat.
- Apple sausage rocks
- Stop by each Friday morning for incredible apple sausages
- Always fresh and delicious. Don't miss the action station for goodies like tacos and shawarma.
- Good food. But today I saw bacon and egg soup for the first time. Not gonna do it.
- It's National Hamburger month - order the delicious new 57Burger!
- Sushi rolls are pretty good
- Great setting, good food
- Spicy tuna roll is out of sight.