Deli / Bodega
622 3rd Ave (at E 41st St.)
New York, NY 10017
- Slowest cashier line in the history of cashiers and lines. Desperately needs a much faster credit card system. I think they call the President or something.
- So overpriced.
- The breakfast line takes forever. Expect to spend 15-25 minutes just to grab a bagel.
- Not only is this place overpriced, they also inconsistently charge you different prices. Also, if your total contains only a few pennies, they will give you 95+ cents in change instead of a full bill
- Only stop here for breakfast and it's definitely one of the best. Not sure about lunch.
- Just had a dry cardboard chicken sandwich and watery split pea soup...at least the soup was "free"...
- Some good options but crowded, slow moving, and not cheap at all.
- More like Cafe Slow
- These guys make up prices as they go, so you'll never pay the same price for the same thing.
- Go as a last resort! Otherwise, find somewhere else to go.
- The worst chicken soup in the history of chicken soup. A cup of broth, some noodles, a piece of chicken and ZERO vegetables.
- Nice size salad for a good price
- Fantastic Walnut Salad with bacon (optional), goat cheese, sun-dried cranberries, and baby spinach tossed with a sesame ginger dressing. Your palette will thank you.
- Great egg white bfast sandwiches and healthy beverage selection.