Café PRATO & Bar
Hotel Bar, Restaurant, Cocktail
$ $ $
- The club sandwich...scrumptuous with huge portions!
- Pairing single malts and cigars is like pairing lifes luxuries. Presenting exclusive single malts from one of the most popular Speyside region for your tasting pleasure all of July.
- Really nice and relaxed breakfast
- Dosas, paratas, and idli...don't waste your time with anything else :)
- Try and sit out in the evening in the months of Dec- Feb great weather to be in here!
- One thing that's superbly a must is the thin crisp French fries and the tiramisu!
- Tofu scramble for breakfast is great.
- In dire need of better music
- Our Monsoon special menu offers a lot more than refined respite from the weather. Enjoy the flavours of the street in the comfort of our lounge, accompanied by fine single estate teas.
- Enjoy wine & cheese pairings at cafe Prato every Friday from 6-8 pm. INR 950++ - unlimited helpings from our cheese buffet & at INR 1600++ you can add four wine tasting flutes from our selection
- Launching 15 May 2012 - Four Seasons Gourmet; A take-away Delicatessen for continental delights!
- Enjoy the humble pizza, now gourmet-styled at #cafePrato from 15 - 30 Apr 12. http://bit.ly/HBHJyB
- Superb buffet selections with a bonus: you can order from the extensive a la carte menu as well, as part of the buffet.
- Happy Easter! Are you ready for the ginormous Brunch?
- caf Prato brings together 22 varieties of the worlds finest teas into one steaming selection. Have you tried it yet?
- Service as expected from 4 Seasons. Really good Dossa and chai at breakfast plus pastries.